CNA or Med-Aide Applicants

At the moment, we as an organization do not provide CNA or Med-Aide classes at the facility, but we do have information for the Great Plains Tribal Chairmen’s Health Board – Pathways to Healthcare Professions Program.

Although we are on tribal land, we are still located in the state of Nebraska. This means that we do require an active Nebraska Nurse Aide or Med-Aide License.

If you already have an active CNA or Med-Aide license from another state, please click here for the Interstate Endorsement Application. Nebraska requires a one-hour in-service on reporting Abuse and Neglect. This link will have more information about the class and information for the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry.

Wanda Vodehnal, Credentialing Specialist for the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry, would be the best source for any further information. Her contact information is listed on the application.

You are still welcomed to call the nursing home with any questions.

We are alway looking for qualified care professionals. 


Enjoy this article? Please spread the word :)