Website Oglala Sioux Lakota Nursing Home
- Greet guests, determine the nature and purpose of their visit, and direct or escort them to specific areas.
- Answer the main telephone line, respond to public enquiries and redirect or follow-up messages as required.
- Receive, sort, open, date-stamp and distribute incoming mail.
- Ensure that the reception area, common areas (e.g., mail room) and meeting rooms are clean, orderly, and safe at all times.
- Prepare and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms and maintain contact lists.
- Creates and modifies documents using Microsoft Office and Excel programs
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, filing, collating materials as required.
- Orientation of new employees, understanding the benefits and background checks.
- Monthly cuff accounts, reporting’s (OIGs, SAMs, Licensure Verifications)
- May be requested to undertake other related duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Superior standard of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Comfortable using a variety of office equipment (i.e., fax machine, photocopy machine, etc.).
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com