Purpose of Your Job Position
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide assistance to all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties
- Clean work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers
- Sweep and mop floors
- Carry soiled utensils to the wash area
- Return clean utensils to proper storage areas
- Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room etc.
- Assist cook in preparing meals
- Distribute and collect menus as necessary
- Obtain food supplies for the next meal.
- Prepare and deliver snacks
Safety and Sanitation
- Assure that safety regulations are followed at all times by all personnel
- Report all hazardous conditions/equipment to the director of food services immediately.
- Report all accidents/ incidents as established by department policies
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information.
Must possess a High School Diploma or its equivalent
My have Covid-19 Vaccines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org