- Transport the residents to their Medical Appointments.
- Transport Labs to the Gordon Lab.
- Help on the floor, as needed.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state.
- Drivers License
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
· Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
· Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
· Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
· Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
· Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
· Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Physical and Sensory Requirements
(With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
· Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
· Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
· Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
· Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies.
· Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
· Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the facility.
· Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
· Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org